Saturday, October 31, 2009

Holiday:)

Before sit for eco paper, we heard people said about they want to go redbox and many people will go. Unfortunately, we're not invited...I dont know why my classmates are not good in managing a human relationship eventhought they have took H.R subject. We felt "Isolated" and not happy about that. We're helped everyone in doing assignment and test, never say no unless they ask too many time. However, people will only remember us if they need help?! Helping people to pass or score is not my job, so i decided that i will not help anyone except my gang and frs(exclude classmate who are not friend).

*I knew that people will feel unhappy or shame after look at my post, but i only can say is "you people" are changed my mind~Goodluck in further semester~TRY TO BE INDEPENDENT

No comments:

Post a Comment