Saturday, November 7, 2009

Another day of holiday~ Mrs Malaysia is my friend?


Yesterday I have a little surprised because has someone name's Trieka leave a comment in my post:) After that i search for her profile and found that she is our Mrs.Malaysia:) woo!~ she is charming women^^ Although she just know me for 1st day, she show her appreciation after I praised her...Hmm I think everyone should learn for her style to manage a good human relation. Sincerity,I'm proud to have a friendly and nice friend who give his/her truly heart to me(trust,honesty,and sincerely).

You know what...I'm practising my song for next year inter-college singing contest. My friends have gave me some comments about my video(talent quest 2009) and I really appreciate it. I'm improving and hope can move to next level in my singing:p That's why I always say that peers influence are powerful. My family members are not encourage me to sing and they feel that my singing is horrible, but whenever I enter to final in singing contest they will come and support me hahaha~I know that they are a group for who don't know how to praise people and I not mind about what they say.

Actually,I join any activities because of my scholarship in degree~I will try hard to get my scholarship by get a good result academy and non-academy due to it can enhance my chance to get my scholarship. Some people can't understand me because they born in rich family...I forgive them because I'm a good guy hehe~Once again, my attitude and behaviour are changing to positive way since last 2 years and I hope my classmate,friends, and family can understand that. Thing that I does is already think twice and that is the best solution to solve problems in studies and life.

Lastly, I would like to say sorry to Daniel Teh Teng Yew...Sorry because I can't join your group in advertisement Design contest :(

1 comment: