Monday, November 23, 2009

Netcity2(our 2nd house) Closed-.-"


I would like to announce that Netcity2 at sungai dua closed at Nov 23 2009. I belief that my friends who are regular customer will feel shock and surprise. Sincerely, we prefer playing game at Netcity2 than other Cc, even though Netcity tauke is suck lol". I received a reason that why it was closed for rental problem and every regular customers will know already~


Thinking of our memorial in last few year...Counter Strike...3 Corridor...Dota...Bleach war lol~


About Counter Strike(CS) I belief that everyone familiar with it, lets me briefly explain about CS...It's a shooting game and it devide to counter terrories and terrories, the objective for terrories is to take down enemy or plant C4(bomb) to win. On the other hand, counter terrories are take an obligation to defend or take down those terrories who are attacking their base.


About my history in Counter Strike...


In year 1998 september 11,my friend Chuah Chee Thai introduce Cs to me and one of my friend Teng Wei Liang also join us to play at sungai Ara CC name's "SkyWin". Walao eh my memory is too good le:p Then we dislike at 1st,but dont know why we keep go to that cc to play. After few month, Chee Thai Friend's Ching Yen Father open new Cc at "Bukit Jambul" name's "TuttiFruiti" below of CC is a cafe and we can order food and drink from upstair. That is a nice place for lazy person like me:) I met my friends and teamate in TuttiFrutti they are:" Ah kui,TSC,Ah Lee, Alvan(botak), Ah Bla, Ah Kent, Ah Shen, Ah Fong, Ah fei, Ah hui, Tong sin and so on...Cc tauke encouraged us to formed a clan for join Cs competition and after we discuss new clan which name's tF was born in year 2002^^...Fastfoward>> after tF closed we join "Foward Cc" which was in ayer itam and we're zXp db that time. Continully, we go to "eVo" new cc to play and we're improved a lot there because penang top clan "Boy3" encourage us by their bullying lol". In year 2003, Netcity2 open at sungai dua and we go there to play 5 vs 5 with Boy3 because less people there.


Netcity treat us quite good and fully sponsor us to join competition and ofcause our clan name changed to NcT zXp, then our Cs life end right there~ 2004 we're retired and dissolve our Cs clan.


Special Thanks To My Previous Teamates and friends who provide me a happiness and joyful^^


We're zERo Xperienc3 Netcity`

NcT tHet2!^o^ . zXp`-Teoh W.Keat(Trio)Commander+Leader Fav Gun:M4A1+Ak47

NcT MiD . zXp` -Lee Yu Gi(Jiuhu) Fav Gun:M4A1+Ak47

NcT Cr[?]zY . zXp`-Kelvin Tan(Seijiak) Fav Gun:M4A1+Ak47

NcT t4k3shrO . zXp`-Alvan Koe(Botak) Fav Gun:M4A1,Ak47+Awp

NcT M4a1 . zXp`-Ronnie Gan(Lee) Fav Gun:M4A1,Ak47+Awp


Netcity2 Spirit Never Ending~ We will buy back Netcity2 sOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment