Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Write about my feeling again~

Afternoon, after heavy rain...
Open facebook and look at friend's clubbing photos.
Think about my past,clubbing life,gamble life,gaming life hahaha really horrible~
But it's fun for certain people because girls go pub to dance and show their body to guy. However, guy go pub to know girls and dance with them(some find one night stand). I saw many b4,but of cause i no experienced lol..

I dislike clubbing, it's make me dislike people who like to go pub-.-" I know I'm wrong~but my mind is like this...I would like to have friends who like to study, singing, play games, sincere, and honest, but for others will think that I'm boring person la haha.

If I'm still 19-20 years old I will like clubbing because I like to drink -.-"
In class I will sit at last role and make noisy in order to wait lecturer scold me and i will fight back because for me that was fun. Remembered that my previous lecturer Ms.Loh who very serious lecturer in Equator Academy Of Art. I always disturb in her class, then she very angry and don't want to answer my question, but she still help me to pass:)

I experienced success and loses in my life. Even though it's just a small part of my life, but I really can feel the happiness and disappointment. I nearly give up to be a human~ 23 Oct 2005(birthday nearly become dead date)...something happen and changed my mind(if i tell you right here, you also cant believe it lol)

By now...I can tell you that my determination to be a successful person like a fire in my heart that keep burning~You want to know why and how I get my determination? I can tell you..because of my family and friends. I want my family proud of me~one day i will say "hi" to them in television and business magazine. This is my goal and it's not a dream!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment