Thursday, November 19, 2009

Unexpected Result-Sem5


Yo~18 Nov was my lucky day because I gets a good new that is my English 3(essay writing) A- :) I'm quite happy and can't sleep after went home haha~ I'm always practise self-improvement and I will keep work hard and going to score 5As in next semester,even though those subjects seen like quite difficult(E-commerce,Finance,Statistic,Retail Marketing, and Moral). As Chinese say:"有志着事竟成" person who wants to score,he or she sure can score in the end~What is the requirement? My answer is "Determination" !!!...I belief that everyone knows this word and familiar with it, but not everyone can do it. Why? because of some distortions...play,enjoy,fun,relax,tired those fact I categories as "Lazy".


Students trying to give reasons to themselves when they are lazy to study. I always heard people said that if they want work hard they also can score how many As as they want...Whenever I heard this sentence,I will laugh to them. As Chinese say:"有如果就没有乞丐了" don't you agree? :p



I would likes to take this opportunity thanks to my current and future group members Wei chuan, Chun Tean, Joshua, Yi ern, and Chuan Sam. Thanks for your hard work and I knows you people have pay alot of opportunitiy costs such as clubbing,outing, and gaming~ Although we can see our results are keep improving, please don't compare to each other and we just need to compare with ourself that call "Self-Improvement". As Chinese say AGAIN:"人比人,气死人"


Remember, "TNTJS" is belong to US~ GO GO GO...Our next objective is 5As(We are not the best, but we will be the best)

No comments:

Post a Comment